View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 01:18 PM   #17
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Kobo Sage has many items on your list, but not all. No color, no direct interface with Libby or Open Library AFAIK. I'm not sure what you can do with bluetooth on a Kobo, as I've never used it. The rest of your list is available on the Sage - light, touchscreen, note taking, buttons, 8'' screen, USB-C, open system, waterproof.
Kobo Libra has Bluetooth for Audio books (not sure if they must be from the store)
It would be nice if it could also be used for local file transfer. Save the USB contacts

I think the EU has (currently) forced USB-C as a standard for charging. Gone are the days of proprietary charger clutter due to them

I still have things that use all the USB (device end) connectors
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote