View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 11:41 AM   #4
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
I meant just that: all of the Mk. 7 devices are prone to (apparently) random EPDC hangs, but as far as the Clara HD is concerned, I'm mostly aware of them on very non-default fb setups.

The epdc PM poke I mentioned was designed to workaround other, much more severe EPDC hangs on more recent devices, but I have no idea if it helps with the Mk. 7 issues, as I no longer daily drive one, and the one I did (a Forma), only crashed exceedingly rarely, so testing this is a nightmare.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote