View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 09:38 PM   #16
p38lightning
Zealot
p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.p38lightning can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Lenovo Tab M9
So, it appears to be a 4th, not a 5th Gen (all 5th Gen were touchscreens, no buttons???)? Yes, I suspected the "9023" was somehow equivalent to "BO23". Is my registration problem due to not having the final update as I know the earlier firmwares cannot be registered/ Thanks to all for getting somewhat nearer a solution!

Update: Followed the provided link and have successfully updated to final 4.1.4 firmware. Will let you know how/if this impacts the registration issue. Many thanks to all.

Update #2: OMG, the registration went through!!!

Thanks again to all.

Last edited by p38lightning; 12-26-2023 at 10:01 PM. Reason: Revision
p38lightning is offline   Reply With Quote