View Single Post
Old 12-26-2023, 05:18 AM   #30
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
A serendipitous suggestion: The Storygraph's recommendation algorithm has just been tweaked, and one of its recs that I bought yesterday was only 2/3 the price of the book on my wishlist that I had pencilled in for the July prompt. So now I'm all set already, with a pleasingly diverse range (In month order L-R). Bookending with the same series was a fluke, but.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	mrtsg24.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	1.49 MB
ID:	205412  
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote