View Single Post
Old 12-18-2023, 01:17 PM   #59
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Or don't read them at all from Goodreads?
Why would I ignore the reviews of people whose tastes and/or inclinations I've become familiar with over the years? Even without knowing that info, I manage to glean value from anonymous Goodreads reviews/ratings. Sure, the useful ones don't magically fall from heaven to perch in front of my eyes or anything--but then again, I don't expect them to. **shrug**
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote