View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 02:52 PM   #10
Tarana
Wizard
Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tarana ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PWSE, Voyage, K3, HDX, KBasic 7 & 8, Nook Glo3, Echos, Nanos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Braid View Post
What's wrong with the Paperwhite models?

I have a Voyage and I do like it very much - I dig the buttons and the contrast and sharpness are excellent. But, I still don't quite understand what people like so much about the Voyage over the Paperwhite.
Screen quality is superior and can also operate in the cold with gloves on. I also prefer the adaptable lighting as I read in the afternoon when lighting is changing dramatically (today it is dark and grim, so makes no difference).

I changed the battery on one Voyage. I have arthritis in my fingers and my brother was able to snap the back on. It's good and tight.
Tarana is offline   Reply With Quote