View Single Post
Old 12-17-2023, 12:27 AM   #27
azuravian
Enthusiast
azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.azuravian can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
I have a request, if possible (or perhaps it's doing it now). Would it be possible to select if you want to download info for all the authros in the selected books or only those with information? I have "a bit" of books and it would be faster if it wouldn't redownload (I cannot do the search all in one shot).
Yes, this is something I'm going to be working on. I'm looking at adding a hidden flag into the html so that it can tell if the author already has a bio from GR added. I would then have an option (off by default) to overwrite if you want to update them.

I'm also working on matching the author to the book in a more appropriate way. Right now, it's probably 99% accurate, but it will definitely be wrong sometimes.
azuravian is offline   Reply With Quote