View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 08:51 PM   #2
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmadilloPilot View Post
I recently got a Pocketbook Verse. For years I have used overdrive to visit the library, check out my book, put them in Calibre, get metadata the way I want it, then put the book on my reader. Now will Libby let me do all that? It seems like Libby is advertised as a reader app (not sure I need that). So if I get Libby, will I still have the same functionality I had with Overdrive?

There's probably some functionality in Libby that I may find that I like. That'll be great. I just don't want to cripple the system I have now. Basically, download the book and manage it in Calibre.
Yes.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote