View Single Post
Old 12-14-2023, 07:38 AM   #31
kandwo
Addict
kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kandwo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Wait till I'm dead to re-interpret what I wrote via your own outlook. Let people make of it what they will. You are close to libel.

Also I don't believe, objectively, that any current model I've used or read about has "high latency".

Maybe the boox is the best. But there is no objective proof in the video, nor is it an appropriate medium ON IT'S OWN for a review.
I for one don't understand what you are trying to convey, and have stated as much. Why don't you clarify your statements?

How can you say that no model you have used "objectively" has "high latency"? For that to be objective you'd have to define the term. Is it >100ms? More? Less? You also haven't presented how you've done your measurements.

My Deep Guide has done objective measurements and presented them in milliseconds. You have done no such thing. You might disagree with his methods or findings; if so, please, state what he did wrong. He has presented both his method and findings. You haven't presented anything but your subjective assessment, while still criticizing him for not being objective.

And I don't understand why you're dead against these findings being presented in a video. If I do an experiment and present the findings in a video - are they suddenly worthless? Are they better and more "objective" being presented in text form? What is your point here?
kandwo is offline   Reply With Quote