View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 09:39 AM   #27
astrangerhere
Professor of Law
astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrangerhere ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Elipsa, Kobo Libra H20, Kobo Aura One, KoboMini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bookpossum View Post
I have now entered mine and it was great fun again trying to match a book with the category.

Only one of my books is an ebook this time around, as I'm trying to reduce my collection of paper books. One of these days we are going to have to move to somewhere smaller, and that means rehoming books. So I'm trying to read paper TBRs on a regular basis.
I decided to add one ebook and one paper book per month. My wife still only reads on paper, so we have about an even split of paper (1200ish, 760 unread) and ebooks (1400ish, 700 unread).
astrangerhere is offline   Reply With Quote