View Single Post
Old 12-04-2023, 02:04 PM   #50
Renate
Wizard
Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Renate ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook NST, Glow2, 3, 4, '21, Kobo Aura2, Poke3, Poke5
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
One minor disappointment is that I cannot use wired headset (when using TTS): USB port doesn't seem to support it.
The problem with tech is that they try to simplify things by glossing over them.

There are two forms of Type C headphone adapters:
  • A bunch of wires that leverages the audio DAC and amplifier already built into the device
  • An audio DAC and amplifier that only presumes that this is all USB data
Considering that internet offers for the more expensive adapters run under $10, you should definitely experiment.

My Poke5 does not have analog output.
So I would need a DAC/amplifier type adapter.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	poke5-2.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	147.8 KB
ID:	205037  
Renate is offline   Reply With Quote