View Single Post
Old 11-30-2023, 04:22 PM   #44
ZodWallop
Gentleman and scholar
ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ZodWallop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Nook ST w/Glowlight, (2015) Glowlight Plus, Paperwhite 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AudioPhool View Post
Having had Qi devices for years, we've never needed to use any of our devices while they were charging! Our Qi stands are vertical and angled at approx. 60-degrees. Simply placing the device in the stand -- not fumbling with a cord and needing to see where to plug & insert it -- encourages frequent and consistent charging.
Yes, I love the Qi stands for my phone. The angle makes my phone a bedside clock as I can glance and see the time without having to move to pick up the phone. Some posters seem to mix up their opinion with fact.

I wouldn't pay extra for wireless charging on an ereader, as they have to be charged so rarely. But it would be a 'nice to have' if it were just built in.
ZodWallop is offline   Reply With Quote