View Single Post
Old 11-29-2023, 08:03 AM   #38
shalym
Wizard
shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shalym ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW 1, 2, 3, Voyage, Oasis 2 & 3, Fires, Aura HD, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
You can't use a Qi device easily in your hand while it's charging, but you can use a cable. It also wastes space and electricity.

I agreed a clock on a page was a personal preference, but if no-one had it it wouldn't reduce reading enjoyment and most people have a phone or watch.
Using a portable device (phone, tablet, e-reader,etc) while it's plugged in is the best way I know of to damage the charging port.

Show me someone who uses their reader while it's plugged in, and I'll show you someone who complains about how "flimsy" the charging port is within a year.

Shari
shalym is offline   Reply With Quote