View Single Post
Old 11-27-2023, 06:24 PM   #95
Apache
Readaholic
Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Apache ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Surface Pro 6 / Galaxy Tab A 8"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andréa View Post
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a bit of my recent experience with reading while traveling. Honestly, I'm done with lugging around hardcover books. On my last few trips, I've switched to using a Kindle and it's been a game-changer. What I love about the Kindle is how incredibly convenient it is. You can store an entire library in this slim device, which is a blessing when you're trying to pack light. For anyone who's still on the fence about switching to digital reading while traveling, I can't recommend the Kindle enough. It's changed the way I read on the go, and I don't see myself going back to hardcovers when I'm on the road. What about you guys? Do you prefer physical books or have you also made the switch to digital? Would love to hear your thoughts and experiences!

Safe travels and happy reading!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
As can be read from various posts in this thread, I and many other MR members strongly prefer ebooks to paper and not only when traveling, but in most other circumstances as well. Many of us have read ebooks for more than a decade. We don't necessarily use Kindles; there are other ereader brands.

Then there are a few odd people who still like to read paper books There's no accounting for taste, as they say...
I would have given my eye teeth to have eBooks when my job had me constantly traveling during the 1980's.
Apache
Apache is offline   Reply With Quote