View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 11:44 PM   #33
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
I find the extensive format support Pocketbooks offer is exceedingly useful. I travel a lot and do so without a laptop/computer. It's very convenient for friends and family to email ebooks to my pocketbook without having to guide them through any kind of conversion beforehand.

Also, other than the initial sideload of books to my device, the majority of new ebooks I acquire myself are directly to the Pockebook. I really only connect the Pockebook to a computer to add new features, update 3rd party apps and to backup my ebooks to my computer
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote