View Single Post
Old 11-20-2023, 04:56 AM   #27
neil_swann80
neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neil_swann80 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB632 [HD3]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
I hate its folder-based system and the lack of any library management, and it's very slow with huge omnibuses (of which I have many, and no, I'm not going to split them up).
The only omnibus I have is a tetralogy, not likely large enough to cause me problems when reading it with KOReader, as I never had an issue.

As for the lack of library management within KOReader, I concur. Fortunately you can configure the Pocketbook library to open books with KOReader, so you can still browse a nice metadata structured view.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
So until Pocketbook has font weight adjustment, it'll be Kobos for me (I've mostly given up on Kindles, as Amazon tries harder and harder to dissuade people from sideloading and keep them walled in).
I've given up on Kindles for the same reason. My choice for an ereader was between Kobo and Pocketbook. For me Pocketbooks are just a little more open as regards sideloading, supported file formats and general tweaking. I very nearly went the Kobo route however.
neil_swann80 is offline   Reply With Quote