View Single Post
Old 11-11-2023, 04:00 AM   #3
Ruskie_it
Fanatic
Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ruskie_it ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kindle PW4, Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Conversion to KFX relies on Amazon’s Kindle Previewer software and that is available only for Windows and MacOS. No one has reported being able to run it under Linux.
What a shame, this is blocking my move of calibre to Linux. I tried to move Calibre to linux just for fun, doing the "Export all calibre data", and moved my Windows library to kindle with all the settings, plugin etc, and it worked like magic.
Everything got moved an replicated perfectly, including the KFX Input plugin and some "shady" plugin we all know.

Only the output plugin failed, and so did the explicit install of it.
I came here to look for info and stumbled into this thread. What a bummer (of course not yours).
Ruskie_it is offline   Reply With Quote