View Single Post
Old 11-07-2023, 12:16 PM   #8
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandwo View Post
My recommendation for you is to get the Meebook and see if it fits your use case.
The Meebook P78 Pro also has a writing foil that degrades the screen quality.
My main reading device was the Boox Tab Mini C - in my opinion it has the best screen in the 7.8/8 inch range, including the Tolino Epos 3.

But BSR needs a lot of power.
Quote:
Personally, I'll wait for them to release a Tab Ultra Pro with Carta 1300 in black and white. Until that happens, I won't be buying.
I don't think anything like that will happen.

Last edited by ottischwenk; 11-07-2023 at 03:08 PM.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote