View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 04:53 PM   #10
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
It certainly wasn't instant 10 years ago, but then Kindles were much slower overall. Also I kept my Kindles offline most of the time, because I wanted no software updates suddenly sprung on me and to conserve battery. So switching wifi on, waiting for syncing to finish, switching wifi off took more time than finding my place manually.
Sync on two devices to sync.

I wonder how many people actually read the same book on more than one device?
No-one I know personally and I know at least 16 people using ereaders or apps (none seem to use both), here, IRL.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote