View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 03:47 PM   #9
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rantanplan View Post
Interesting, for me syncing is almost instantly. Maybe their software did improve on this ��
It certainly wasn't instant 10 years ago, but then Kindles were much slower overall. Also I kept my Kindles offline most of the time, because I wanted no software updates suddenly sprung on me and to conserve battery. So switching wifi on, waiting for syncing to finish, switching wifi off took more time than finding my place manually.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote