View Single Post
Old 10-31-2023, 06:22 AM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Question Hi, help with Kindle Oasis vs Kobo Libra 2

Hi, I have had Kindle devices since I started reading in this devices but I don't think I can afford another Kindle Oasis, so I was wondering what do you all think about the Kobo Libra 2.

I need a device with buttons, I'm really not a fan of passing pages with touchscreens, also I don't know if there is a plugin like Kindle Collections that work with Kobo Libra 2, I miss it so much!!!

I need a device that can let me upload a lot of fanfics and chinese novels, that works with mobi and epub and that has light on it's own.

Also if I could see the lengths of the books as I did with the kindle keyboard it will be amazing!!

Thanks for any help. Be well, Monica
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote