View Single Post
Old 10-21-2023, 09:03 AM   #10
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
So, I've been looking at Note Air 3 C as well lately. As high resolution BW screen as Scribe. But what I really like, is that they've a very thin glass cover over the screen. On other hand it's 150€ more compared to the rest. Granted it's got coloured display, but I really don't see that as a bonus.
I wonder if there's any resource out there that mentions glass thickness of the screens, either in reviews or in any other way?
Only way that I can get a feel for this is hands on or by watching some youtoube reviews from people that do detailed footage like My Deep Guide. Problem with the later is inconsistent video quality, problem with the former is that my local stores don't have all the models on hands to try.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote