View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 05:29 PM   #231
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sufue View Post
It has been so long that I don't even remember how I used to get them !

Did it come in your email, or was it in the app? I've checked both and don't see anything , although, of course, it may be targeted, so maybe nothing to see...
There was a notification on my phone (Notifications & Offers). I only saw it because I do the Google Play points thingy every week (usually it's 2 or 3 but every now and then it's more).
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote