View Single Post
Old 10-19-2023, 08:33 AM   #38
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
The battery issue of the Sage is overstated. Without front-light, WiFi or BT I don't notice having to charge the Sage. Maybe once a week on charger for 15 minutes. It also charges when getting updates from Calibre via USB. It charges very much faster than any other ereader, with a compatible charger.

I've a PW3 and it's always been poorer than Kobo when not used (standby). I've not been conscious of any charge life issue with the Sage compared to PW3, H2O original, Libra or Libra 2.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote