View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 01:38 PM   #21
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
I suspect a S/H PRS-650 is better, because the PRS-350 I have is totally reliable.
I think the x50 series was solid (both hardware and firmware). The T2 and T3 both seem to be good. I believe the T1 was the first Android-based Sony eReader so it probably had some teething problems. Though, I read somewhere, that if you upgraded (or downgraded) to the right firmware you could eliminate that bug. (It's been a long since I read that, sorry that I don't have any details.)
rcentros is offline   Reply With Quote