View Single Post
Old 10-17-2023, 12:39 PM   #20
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcentros View Post
It's not false information. I've had it happen to me. And there have been several others who've posted here, who have also mentioned it.
I agree it seems common and an inherent bug, though fiddling with formatting is supposed to fix it. I took my S/H T1 back and got a full refund. It obligingly demo'ed the bug at the counter.

The PRS-T2 is far better. Works with a 32G SD card behind a nice little hatch in the rear. Passed it on to a grandchild. Better than a Nook Simple Touch, older Kindle Basic (before 2021) or Paperwhite 1. Far better than a Kobo Touch version C, though the original Kobo Aura HD H2O is good and also takes SD card.

I suspect a S/H PRS-650 is better, because the PRS-350 I have is totally reliable.

Last edited by Quoth; 10-17-2023 at 12:43 PM.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote