View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 05:19 PM   #46
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Quote:
Originally Posted by haertig View Post
For the items I ordered shipped to my address, it is a week ship time. And we have three major Amazon distribution centers in our metro area, one is only about 5 miles from my house. But this "Prime Shipping" may just be a bad benefit due to the sale. Most of the stuff I order is here same day (if I order in the morning) or next day at something ridiculous like 4am. So I really can't complain about that. Some things do take longer though. Prime Shipping is not what it used to be (except in my special case surrounded by distribution centers, and only for items that are in stock locally - which is quite a lot actually).
Same here, there's at least three Amazon distribution centers in a four hour drive radius, so stuff usually arrives very quickly. There are some exceptions, for example some floor mats I ordered for dad for his car. Those are apparently custom made after the order's received, so a two week delay's understandable.

And during previous Prime Day sales the shipping time wasn't impacted much (a day or two slower at most), including July's. Why this one was one different is a very good question.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote