View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 02:54 PM   #45
SteveEisenberg
Grand Sorcerer
SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveEisenberg ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kids Edition, Fire HD 10 (11th generation)
Long ago I read books, and the New York Times, on Palm devices. Ever since then — Kindle for books.

Maybe I would like Kobo better. I almost think I would. But basic Kindle eInk devices do the job, and are too competitive in price — as today in the U.S. for the Kindle Kids bundle with case and 2 year warranty — for me to switch.
SteveEisenberg is offline   Reply With Quote