View Single Post
Old 10-11-2023, 01:20 AM   #34
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
I Picked up a Therabody Wave Solo vibrating Massage Ball today from the Amazon sale today. As a companion to our Theragun Elite. I also picked up a second Wave Solo and an Ekrin 365 for our son. These massagers are quite nice. All were on sale. I almost bought a NoCo Genius 10 car battery charger on sale, but I held off on that hoping it might be even cheaper on Black Friday (I already have a decent-enough car battery charger, so another one is not an emergency). I bought a bunch of miscellaneous stuff for our daughter too, but none of it was on sale. The things she wanted were all cheap, so even if on sale they might have only saved a few dollars each. Not enough to worry about.

I'm on the lookout for a Rigid brand tire inflater to be put on sale. I would prefer to buy it at Home Depot, even though Amazon sells it, currently for $15 cheaper than Home Depot. However, you get free lifetime service, parts and repair of the thing if bought at Home Depot - that's a big plus. So I will be checking for Home Depot Black Friday sales.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote