View Single Post
Old 09-20-2023, 10:01 PM   #22
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
The person who set me the live travel brochure test epub was called Jonathan Magus and he has an account here on MobileRead under the username "JonathanMagus" and an account in github under that same user name.

His Travel test epub has really helped Sigil's development of epub3. Even recently the support for embedded PDF was added to Sigil, spurred on by this test epub and other user requests.

I can not find his e-mail anyplace in my inbox so but it was 8 or more years ago and could have been auto deleted as some point.

You could try sending a PM here on Mobileread to his userid to see if he responds.

A Google search also showed the following top hit:

Quote:
Jonathan Stephenson (@JonathanMagus) / X

Twitter
https://twitter.com › jonathanmagus
Magus Digital is an independent ePublisher producing beautiful eBooks—working with authors, content creators and imprints to define the future of digital ..
So contacting Magus Digital may help.

Sorry I can't be more help but many people have sent me test epubs over the years to illustrate Sigil bugs or missing features. Many of these that are copyrighted and therefore can not be shared publicly without permission. This is one of those.

Last edited by KevinH; 09-20-2023 at 10:19 PM.
KevinH is offline   Reply With Quote