View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 10:06 AM   #51
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Here's what I have in my notes for this release:

The issue with files not being closed before a USB connect is not fixed in this release. The recommendation to reboot before a USB connect or connecting from Home/Books is still a workaround if you run into this issue.
A *possible* workaround. I have just had a Kobo reboot immediately on disconnect. Not only was it on the home screen before I connected, I hadn't evened opened any book on it before the previous connect to the computer.

So I'll have to spend a day again sifting through a near 3000 book library to find what I want to put on it. What an incredibly dispiriting bug this device has nowadays.

Maybe they should have paused the roll out of any previous updates too, because this is even more annoying than any possible problems with the pocket app (which no dout I'll have once it's rebooted).

Last edited by franklekens; 09-02-2023 at 10:11 AM.
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote