View Single Post
Old 08-31-2023, 06:40 PM   #47
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
The response I received from Kobo is that the rollout of 4.38.21908 had been paused due to the issues with Pocket sign in. This appears to be an issue between Kobo and Pocket on the back end so I suspect there won't be a new release once the problem has been resolved.
It's good to know that this firmware can be installed. So if we do get patches, I'll give it a go.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote