View Single Post
Old 08-28-2023, 09:29 AM   #13
Hypernova
Hyperreader
Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.Hypernova solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: Current: Boox Leaf2 (broken) Past: H2O, Kindle PW1, DXG;Pocketbook 360
Once again thanks all for your perspective. As I mentioned I'll try to get my Leaf2 screen replaced, but if that doesn't work I'll buy Libra 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
If Kobo is still using Netronix as their OEM, then we can say that there are no new devices coming in the near future.

We can determine this by looking at Netronix's applications on fccid.io/NOI. The last one was in December 2022, which turned out to be the Elipsa 2E which was released 4 months later in April 2023.

So: there's probably nothing coming out for at least 4 months, which takes us to the end of 2023. Seems like Kobo's having a pretty quiet year.
That's really good info.
Hypernova is offline   Reply With Quote