View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 12:47 PM   #8
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypernova View Post
I just got a word from the reseller that they can replace the screen for about 60% of the price I paid for my Leaf2, which is a lot but that's life. If that didn't work out I'll go with Libra 2.
The eink screens have a calibration factor, so if the repair person doesn't know how to change that a replacement screen sometimes has a poorer contrast.
Some models / makes the "touch" interface can be tricky.

There is no doubt eink screen replacement is a lot more expensive and tricky compared to an LCD phone or small tablet.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote