View Single Post
Old 08-27-2023, 12:33 AM   #38
batpuppy
Connoisseur
batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.batpuppy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 , Samsung TabA 8.0, Kindle fire 7.0
I started out with a Pocket PC using some microsoft software and lit books.
Then went with Sony, i really liked my PRS-350 but eventually it died,
Next was Nook, I had a couple of those but i never like B&N. I liked the ereaders them selves.
I had some early Kindles but I eventually traded them in, I currently have two PW a 10th generation and one from 2015 that I guess is generation 1?
I usually jailbreak my kindles to make calibre easier to use. Without that they would be a lot less useful.
I get the kindles because they are easy to get and usually cheap on sales.
I have though about getting a Kobo and maybe will someday.

If it gets to the point that I can't jailbreak the kindle, I will get something else.
batpuppy is offline   Reply With Quote