View Single Post
Old 04-21-2009, 01:10 PM   #24
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Rubikscube99,

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubikscube99 View Post
From your home page: click menu-->settings.
now it will take you to the page to prompt you for registration, but now click the menu key again, and select"update your kindle"
You're right. I didn't know about pressing Menu a second time. To be fair, that wasn't something I would have guessed, although I might have seen it if I had read the instructions more carefully.

I can now see Update Your Kindle in that secondary menu. It's greyed out in my case, but that would be because I haven't downloaded the update.

Interestingly, I can also now see the time of day for the first time. The fact that it's out by seven hours is no doubt a time zone issue.

Last edited by Mike L; 04-21-2009 at 01:12 PM.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote