View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 04:33 PM   #8
BionicGecko
Addict
BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BionicGecko ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Oasis 3 and Scribe
I have also encountered issues downloading books from the Amazon servers lately, on all my eInk Kindles. I found that if I cancel the download and start again, it generally goes through. The problem seems limited to Kindles as I have no issues on my iOS devices.

I have a UK Amazon account, might be relevant if that's your case as well ed_williams.
BionicGecko is offline   Reply With Quote