View Single Post
Old 08-22-2023, 03:33 PM   #36
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cactus Chef View Post
With that said, the Nooks look like fine devices, and I do sometimes wonder if I could be better helping keep B&N afloat by switching to Nook.
I wouldn't recommend it unless you don't use Calibre for metadata management and could put up with the software that's far less customizable than the Kobo software.

Of course, you could root it, if that's something you'd feel comfortable doing, and then use any Android reading app you like.

I just sold my one and only Nook. The hardware was good, the software not so much. That said, many people here use their Nooks pretty happily. They're just less fussy than I.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote