View Single Post
Old 08-21-2023, 12:22 PM   #58
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've used iPads, iPhones, laptops, TVs, computer screens, and a portable DVD player. You just have to adjust the brightness so it's not a bother.

An eInk screen is not the only light source that's not a bother. Turn up the front light too bright and an eInk Reader is a bother.
My eyes water when I look at a very dimly lit tablet, but not at a brightly lit EInk device.
And since I switched everything (monitor, TV, ....) to reflection (projector) I no longer have conjunctival irritation.
ottischwenk is offline   Reply With Quote