View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 12:17 AM   #75
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by astrangerhere View Post
I am absolutely planning on running this again next year. I don't know if I will change the topics or not (really depends on my effort level in December), but it seems like enough folks have enjoyed it to make it worth the while!
It was very worthwhile. Even though I had to add a couple of books to fit categories, in the other cases, it got me thinking about how books I already had could fit. Also, I'm enjoying the exercise in self-control, making myself read each month's prompt in that month
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote