View Single Post
Old 08-10-2023, 05:20 PM   #46
Desertway
Addict
Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Desertway ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
Does all this affect reading? I don't know, I turn on the e-reader, click on the reading application (AlReaderX or KOReader) and read the book. Or I click on my library organiser (which I can use as my home screen if I want) and read the book. I find it all very simple. As simple as clicking on a book on the home screen of a Kobo or Kindle.

I have the impression that sometimes we create the problems ourselves (like watching YouTube videos and other ridiculous things). But if you make intelligent use of an Android device the reading experience is not as terrible as you describe. On the contrary, it is just as satisfying.
How are you using your library organizer as your homescreen on Android? Is that a Libera widget?

Last edited by Desertway; 08-10-2023 at 05:38 PM.
Desertway is offline   Reply With Quote