View Single Post
Old 08-09-2023, 12:03 PM   #14
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Sorry, I meant a bulleted list. I thought I saw a screenshot of one before, but maybe that was just a regular longtext column.
Tags-like composites can't be shown as bulleted lists. They can be shown one per line. One hack would be to make the column hierarchical with the outer level a dot then show one per line.

What I would consider is making a contains-html text column that reformats the list with bullets then show that in book details. Up to you whether you show the original in book details. This wouldn't have impact on performance because the new composite would be evaluated only when the book's details are shown.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote