View Single Post
Old 08-08-2023, 12:22 PM   #18
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by finalgirlfall View Post
and i didn't know badereader was a bad source, i apologize! but given that i don't like how surveillance-heavy Kindles are out of the box, i think it would probably be more practical at this point in time to switch to a different (non-Amazon) line of ereaders.
No one does until they do. You are new to mobileread and could not be expected to know. My comment was directed at the replies from long time members. For examples of their bad actions that go beyond making up misinformation see threads tagged with "goodereader bad".

amazon keeps adding reasons to go to some other source of readers. Maybe someday that will actually have an effect on their market share.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote