View Single Post
Old 08-01-2023, 04:25 PM   #4
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
And again this year, 2023, still the same coupon code. So now I kind of wonder if that coupon code would work at other times . I'll have to try it some time.

In the meantime, per the email I received this morning, EBOOK75 will work for 75% off all UChi Press books, and some from selected other publishers. And it's good for July 31 - August 6, 2023.

Info and a list of the "other publishers" are available here: https://press.uchicago.edu/ucp/books...log/vc106.html

NOTE: I just noticed that the email says August 6, and the webpage says August 7 - I wouldn't push it if there were some books I really wanted...

Last edited by sufue; 08-01-2023 at 04:30 PM.
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote