View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 07:34 PM   #24
cellaris
Addict
cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cellaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Tolino, Bookeen, Onyx Boox, Boyue.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
And here I photographed Tab Mini C with Tolino Epos 3 (Kobo Sage) side by side. The contrast of the Tab Mini C seems better to me.
Apart from the curiosity of the colour, the reason I bought the Tab Mini C is because I had very good references for its (illuminated) screen. I wanted a powerful Android device with a good screen. In my opinion its (iluminated) screen is excellent. Few complaints are going to come from here. I am not going to argue whether it is better or worse than others. Every user has their own tastes.

(Mind you, I'm not going to watch YouTube videos with either the Tab Mini C or the Kobo Sage).
cellaris is offline   Reply With Quote