View Single Post
Old 07-31-2023, 06:44 PM   #23
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellaris View Post
I sincerely believe that anyone who is truly interested in a colour e-reader (in my case it's pure whim) is not going to wait until 2035 to buy one, no matter how many limitations and deficiencies it may have at present (and no matter how high the price may seem).
I would like a color ereader, but only for comics, so it would have to be about 10". 7.8" is not big enough to be conveniant for comics. But I'd love a 10". But because of the downgrade in monchrome definition, it will be a long time before I get one. But probably not 2035 It would also be great for browsing. That's mainly what I use the 10" Onyx for.
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote