View Single Post
Old 07-15-2023, 09:08 PM   #12
nabsltd
Evangelist
nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nabsltd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (11th gen), Scribe
I just use the Overdrive Link plugin for Calibre. I add the libraries where I have cards or am thinking about trying to get an out-of-state card, and let the plugin search. I have a few saved searches that allow me to see what I can borrow right now (i.e., libraries I belong to) and what I could borrow if I sign up for other libraries. This makes it easy to see how many books are exclusive to a library.

One great thing is that since books have unique IDs on Overdrive, once you do the search on a book, the plugin caches the book ID, and searches at other libraries are very fast.

And then, just click on the book and select "borrow from..." on the Overdrive Link menu, and you open the web page to borrow the book.
nabsltd is offline   Reply With Quote