Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2023, 09:03 AM   #92
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manabi View Post
Odd, I got a $2 slow shipping digital credit yesterday with my order. All the stuff I bought was showing Prime Day discounts.
I think the deal was changed if you have an Amazon Prime Visa. Even if you didn't use it. On a Tuesday.

Basically, they nerfed the people who are supposed to be their best customers (Prime members with a Amazon card).
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote