Thread: Prime Day 2023
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2023, 01:04 PM   #70
Manabi
Wizard
Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Manabi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, Galaxy S22
Some of the Anker cables I needed went on sale. Ended up with a three pack to get a discount, but that's okay, I'm sure I'll use them eventually. The video card I needed to replace the dying one in my home theater PC was on sale. That system's 11 years old, so I wasn't expecting that. I took the slow shipping credit for it, since I'm not going to be able to test it this week. Hopefully I can do so before the thirty day return window closes.

And quite surprisingly, the large McCormick bottles of cinnamon sugar were on sale and I got a subscribe & save discount on top of that, with the first delivery Thursday. I haven't been able to find the larger ones anywhere locally.
Manabi is offline   Reply With Quote