View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 08:39 AM   #4
Quoth
the rook, bossing Never.
Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quoth ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: All 4 Kinds: epub eink, Kindle, android eink, NxtPaper11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Kobo Sage fits your requirements. Kobo Libra 2 also for the most part, but it feels a bit more plasticky/cheaper and is a bit slower than the Sage.

Both the Sage and the Libra 2 have good, sharp screens (better than the Oasis 3 - I compared them). Especially the Libra, which has one of the very best eink screens currently in use.
I'd agree 100% with Sirtel.

I have many ereaders and Sage is best unless you want smaller and no note option, in which case the Libra 2 is best.

Kobo integrates best with Calibre. I think an Android based eink is only worth while if you either use lots of library/borrowing apps, or don't want/can't be bothered to remove DRM from bought ebooks.
I have Android (Boyue, like Meebook), Kindle, Sony, Kobo and Y-Ben and had iRiver, Nook, Binatone and reMarkable.
Quoth is offline   Reply With Quote